Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Succulent Terrariums

Happy Spring!

I've been making succulent terrariums. They are such resilient characters! I'm wanting to arrange more glass ones to hang by chains, and I think it would be awesome to go as far as to wire wrap some them to add more natural beauty.

Here they are basking in warm Colorado sun, yellow blossoms out of the last picture here in my heart shaped dish. Two friends and I gathered the bright green moss on a hike on Mount Evans.

If anyone knows the names of any of these succulents or the moss, please fill me in. My partner bought me them all as a gift in bulk and they didn't come with any information.

Warm wishes,
Annie



1 comment:

  1. I think they look amazing! Can i trade you for one?

    will.parsley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

www.reverbnation.com/stardustoutput


Band email
Quantcast